Avoid costly charge-offs for “hard-to-find” assets. The ARS SkipbustersSM program is the leading national skip tracing and charge-off repossession team, rigorously trained and organized to successfully resolve the most difficult cases in your repossession portfolio. Our client portfolio-specific teams of seasoned investigators range from former law enforcement, collections, military and other backgrounds where unique investigative and skip tracing skills are developed. The ARS Skipbusters Investigation team is the best in the industry and has a reputation of ethical, compliance-oriented, top quality investigations.
Our wealth of experience will successfully service all classifications of auto loans ranging from prime to sub-prime loans. Your Skip portfolio and recovery teams will appreciate the customized service we offer through our Skipbusters program. We’re confident of our results and will guarantee you will only pay when we successfully locate your asset!
Assignments to Skipbusters
- Send direct accounts by mail, email, fax, or upload via our secure web portal
- Transfer an active ARS account to Skipbusters & ARS will waive your close fee
- All services will be provided via your preferred method of communication, and will also be available on our secure web portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Skipbusters billing is contingent upon resolution
- An investigator assigned to your portfolio will be your direct point of contact as we pursue your collateral, providing you with a weekly status reports of our progress
- Our Investigators will utilize the top Investigative resources available in the industry to locate your collateral and manage the repossession process in full.
- We establish contact with your Skips and negotiate the safe return of your collateral, while exploring all other possible means of resolution (i.e. Bankruptcy Filings, Active Insurance Claims, Lien Losses, etc.)
Point of Resolution
- You will receive an account status report and an invoice detailing all fees
- Repossessed vehicles will be transported or made available for transport by the ARS Transport Department, contingent to your instructions
- Redemption Coordination is also available by request