We are always interested in receiving information packets from companies interested in joining in a recovery partnership with American Recovery Service.
A prospective Outside Service Agent (OSA) would be required to provide:
- Damage-Free Recovery & Transport Services
- Detailed & Timely Updates
- Service in a Standard Coverage Area & Contingent to Resolution
- Competitive Rates for Storage, Transport & Mileage Fees
- Services Within Compliance of all Local, State and Federal Regulations
- Certification from a Collateral Recovery Training Program
- C.A.R.S., RSIG & CCRS are accepted
- Complete Insurance Coverage
- With ARS as Additionally Insured and Certificate Holder
ARS is proud to partner with the Recovery Agents Benefit Fund in support of our industry partners during their various times of personal tragedy and need. Should you wish to join us in supporting this honorable and worthwhile charitable cause by making a donation to the RABF, please visit their website to do so.
Interested in becoming a part of the ARS network of industry leading and respected OSA? Please inquire by submitting the form below.